About this site
Family Wealth Report provides unique and essential business intelligence on the world of North American family wealth in a convenient and easy-to-read format - straight to subscribers' inboxes every day along with an archive of almost 200,000 relevant articles.
It is part of the global WealthBriefing Network.
Since 2005 The WealthBriefing Network has given members access to regular and exclusive research on the global wealth management sector along with the opportunity to attend industry events such as Family Wealth Report Breakfast Briefings and Fintech and Asset Allocation Summits in North America.
It features an industry leading awards programme with independently judged awards being presented at a sparkling gala event in New York.
Family Wealth Report subscribers benefit from the following coverage:
- Strategic and structural changes across North America’s family office sector
- Evolving business models and how technology can enhance the client experience and improve profitability
- How to leverage digital delivery
- Cybersecurity and data management
- What clients are looking for in their advisors
- Results and performance metrics
- Mergers & acquisitions in North American wealth management
- Wealth management people moves and profiles
- The challenges of servicing families and family offices in North America
- Asset management and allocation - new products, performance and structures
- The compliance challenge, including data protection, AML, KYC and suitability
- Tax, estate planning and legal issues for the North America ultra high net worth community
- Updates on luxury goods and services
- Private bankers
- Multi and single family office owners and executives
- Asset and fund managers
- Lawyers, accountants and trusted advisors to the private client market
- Technology vendors
- Business and industry consultants
This publication is supported by all the biggest names in the industry.
Group Editor Tom Burroughes and his extensive editorial team are supported by a high profile and distinguished editorial board of senior family wealth management professionals. They ensure that nothing is missed and only the most useful and important issues are brought to your attention.
Publisher Stephen Harris has over 30 years’ international financial experience as a financial journalist, publisher and private client investment manager.
Family Wealth Report is published by ClearView Financial Media with over 20 years experience of providing information to the international financial services sector.